Monroe Infrared is partnered with the Infrared Training Center (ITC), the largest infrared training company in the world.
Register for ITC Level I, Level II and Level III Infrared Training through Monroe Infrared and save money. Same great training classes, $125 lower price for you to attend or $325 savings when you register more than a month in advance! Register now or call/email us to learn more. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Level II infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Level II Infrared thermography training students must have successfully completed a Level I thermography training course and have a minimum of six months field thermography experience. Attendees completing Level II infrared course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive an Level II thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes – Instructors review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Expand your thermography knowledge with new, more in-depth concepts in infrared theory, heat transfer and spatial resolution.
- Learn the basics of predictive maintenance thermography and overall infrared inspection program development. Learn to calculate avoided costs with Excel-based application software (included).
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications.
- Learn to measure emissivity of common materials.
- See the latest in infrared thermography report generation and IR inspection database and trending software.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam Level II course are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to certify you under ASNT’s Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A provided it is consistent with your employer’s written practice.
A course completion certificate from a Level I thermography course is required to be a Level II student.
Our instructor-led training classes only cover basic camera operation. We highly recommend you take one of our online web courses for your specific camera before coming to class.
Please note online training may not be available for some camera models. If an online course is not offered for your camera type please refer to your user’s manual. Prior camera setup and operator training is not required to attend Level I, but it is highly recommended to get the most benefit from the course.
03/27/2017 03/30/2017 Tampa, FL
06/06/2017 06/09/2017 King of Prussia, PA
06/12/2017 06/15/2017 Chicago, IL
07/18/2017 07/21/2017 Seattle, WA
08/15/2017 08/18/2017 Minneapolis, MN
08/21/2017 08/24/2017 Vancouver, BC
08/29/2017 09/01/2017 Nashville, TN
09/12/2017 09/15/2017 Chicago, IL
09/26/2017 09/29/2017 Dallas, TX
10/17/2017 10/20/2017 Fairfax, VA
10/17/2017 11/20/2017 Las Vegas, NV
11/06/2017 11/09/2017 Montreal, QC
10/31/2017 11/03/2017 Houston, TX
11/13/2017 11/16/2017 Edmonton, AB (Radisson Edmonton South) Canada
11/14/2017 11/17/2017 Beaverton, OR
11/27/2017 11/30/2017 Burlington, ON (FLIR) Canada
11/28/2017 12/01/2017 Denver, CO
12/19/2017 12/22/2017 Atlanta, GA
Don’t see a training scheduled in your area? Our niche is to bring thermography classes to our clients, often at their facilities, anywhere in the USA and sometimes outside the country, too. If you have a few to a couple dozen people who will benefit from professional infrared training conducted locally to reduce travel cost and time away from work & home, give us a call. We may be able to set up a class just for you or in your area!
Call us toll free at 800-221-0163 or email to email@example.com