Monroe Infrared is a national partner with the Infrared Training Center (ITC), the largest infrared training company in the world and FLIR Systems official educational organization.
Register for ITC Level I, Level 2 and Level 3 Infrared Training through Monroe Infrared and save money. Same great training classes. The Level 2 infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Level II Infrared thermography training students must have successfully completed a Level I thermography training course and have a minimum of six months field thermography experience. Attendees completing Level II infrared course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive an Level II thermography certification.
The registration fee includes course instruction, course materials, and lunch each day. The regular tuition is $1,995. Monroe Infrared offers a $325 discount (net $1,670) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $1,870) if you register for a level 2 class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date. .
Click on a class in the Schedule to Register or call or email us to learn more. email@example.com
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes – Instructors review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Expand your thermography knowledge with new, more in-depth concepts in infrared theory, heat transfer and spatial resolution.
- Learn the basics of predictive maintenance thermography and overall infrared inspection program development. Learn to calculate avoided costs with Excel-based application software (included).
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications.
- Learn to measure emissivity of common materials.
- See the latest in infrared thermography report generation and IR inspection database and trending software.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam Level II course are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to certify you under ASNT’s Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A provided it is consistent with your employer’s written practice.
A course completion certificate from a Level I thermography course is required to be a Level 2 student.
Our instructor-led training classes only cover basic camera operation. We highly recommend you take one of our online web courses for your specific camera before coming to class.
Please note online training may not be available for some camera models. If an online course is not offered for your camera type please refer to your user’s manual. Prior camera setup and operator training is not required to attend Level I, but it is highly recommended to get the most benefit from the course.