The FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM is an all-in-one tool equipped with a built-in thermal camera that can show you exactly where to measure moisture. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the MR176 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can confidently take measurements and analyze readings. An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either non-intrusive or intrusive measurements. Coupled with a field-replaceable temperature and relative humidity sensor, and automatically calculated environmental readings, the MR176 delivers added convenience and ease of use, producing the right measurements faster.
Visually identify hidden moisture with IGM.
- An 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton thermal imager powers IGM technology,visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Customize thermal images: select which measurements are integrated (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio), and choose from one of four color palettes (Iron, Rainbow,Ice, Greyscale); a lock-image setting prevents extreme hot and cold temperatures from interfering with images while scanning for issues
- Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
Get precise readings.
- Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations,informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
- Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options
Convenient and easy to operate.
- Rugged, portable design with intuitive menu system
- Document readings and images to share via included USB cable
- Free FLIR Tools PC software quickly generates report
FLIR MR176 SPECIFICATIONS
|Model Number||FLIR MR176|
|Thermal Imaging Detector||FLIR Lepton microbolometer|
|Image Calibration||Automatic with manual lock scale option|
|Thermal Image Resolution||4800 pixels (80 × 60)|
|Spectral Response||8–14 μm|
|Field of View||51° × 38°|
(Wet Area Detection @ 32ft (10m)
|Image Frame Rate||9 Hz|
|Thermal Image Palettes||Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Greyscale|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10 cm (4”)|