The Benefits Of Infrared Inspections Are Impressive:
- Improved Safety of the Facility
- Predictively & Proactively Identify Issues
- Energy Conservation / LEED Certification through identification of Energy Conservation Solutions
- Reduce Facility Operational Maintenance Costs
- Improve Process Efficiency
- Reduce or Eliminate Preventable Safety Accidents & Incidents
- Lower Insurance Rates
Infrared building inspections are affordable, and provide critical information proactively to keep equipment and systems running safely and smoothly. IR Inspections identify issues early, such as moisture intrusion in roofs, so they can be addressed, often while still under warranty.
Infrared Inspections save building owners thousands of dollars by pinpointing problem areas before they are visible and more costly to repair. Moisture within walls, insulation or other building material may indicate leaking pipes, condensation issues or other problems leading to corrosion, mold, and mildew. Proactive routine Infrared Inspections are a tremendous Predictive, Cost-Savings tool.