Thermal-Eye X-200XP NTSC Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera
Actual Thermal Image. See in complete darkness and through fog, dust, or smoke!
The Thermal-Eye X-200xp handheld thermal imaging camera offers advanced amorphous silicon microbolometer technology in a rugged and compact design. Each thermal imaging camera was developed for challenging field conditions to see through dust, smoke, and complete darkness. The ambidextrous shape and simplified design make it easy to use.
X-200xp handheld thermal imaging cameras are well suited to a wide range of operations:
- Locating Objects Without Visible Light
- Hot Spot and Disturbed Surface Detection
- Routine Security Patrols and Surveillance
- Land & Water Search and Rescue
- Fugitive Pursuit and Apprehension
- Officer Safety and Protection
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Night Vehicle Theft Prevention
With tripod mounting and a six hour operational life on standard batteries, the X200XP handhelds can support extended covert surveillance operations.
X-200xp Features & Benefits
All X200XPs handheld thermal imaging cameras offer these features and benefits:
- Advanced amorphous silicon microbolometer technology.
- Stows easily in pocket for quick extraction in the field and on the run.
- Weighs only 13 ounces (0.38kg).
- Unaffected by bright lights, glare, or shadows (unlike traditional night vision technology).
- Simple to use and operate, with covert eye cup and variable display brightness.
- Designed to withstand 6ft (2m) drop to concrete and underwater submersion to 9ft (3m).
- Two commercial AA batteries provide operating life of 6 hours (lithium) or 2 hours (alkaline) with minimum brightness.
X-200xp Thermal Imaging Camera
With 160×120 resolution the X-200xp handheld thermal imaging camera allows you to detect human activity up to 1500ft (450m) with impressive scene detail and excellent image clarity. 30Hz 30µm with fast turn-on time and real-time video image provides military-grade performance for reconnaissance, surveillance, or first-response missions.
*All orders must be accompanied with our End User Statement which can be requested through firstname.lastname@example.org, contacting us at 207-985-7110, or downloaded here. Once completed the form can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 207-985-3146. The 1-2 business days of processing time will begin after receipt of this completed statement.
**Please note: All shipments are sent with UPS Signature Required. Please ensure someone is available to receive package.
***No international orders. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Please inquire about our “Infrared Training Discount Program” when purchasing this camera!!!
- Detail Name 1: