NAHI Certified Residential Thermographer (CRT)
MIT Level 1 Thermography Certification (On-Site) - The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared toward the new infrared camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications.
Please CALL with any questions and/or to Register for upcoming classes. The November class in conjunction with NAHI’s annual conference in Pittsburgh has been postponed and may be rescheduled at a different time. Check our CRT class schedule for other courses that may be in your area.
This is an excellent class for Home Inspectors. It is geared to the new infrared camera users and those who may have had one for some time yet want to sharpen their skills and confidence in its profitable use. The course focuses on thermal imager use for Home and Building Inspection Professionals. Attendees successfully completing all training course requirements and a course examination will receive confirmation from NAHI as a Certified Residential Thermographer.
Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications as well as the confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge to use. Customers are getting smarter and expecting Home Inspectors to utilize all the tools available to provide them the best information available. Not being able to see with your eyes what the infrared camera can show you is no longer acceptable. Infrared is a powerful tool that helps you find today what could be a much bigger issue tomorrow.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, moisture vs. air infiltration/exfiltration, and many more.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands on IR Camera Applications Labs that simulate real-world home & building inspection infrared applications.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of Monroe Infrared’s Home Inspection Thermography Certification course are based on the requirements utilized to satisfy the Standards of Practice for NAHI and Home Inspector Professionals throughout the United States. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to recognize you and market both your knowledge and the company’s inspection services as complying with the written standards of practice and knowledge requirements for a certified residential thermographer. This class is not an ASNT NDT Level I Thermography course.
NAHI Package Specials Available. Save with the purchase of an Infrared Camera and CRT Training class both before and after you complete the course!
- Detail Name 1: