FLIR ThermoSight T70 Clip on Thermal Imager No Laser
FLIR ThermoSight T70 Clip on Thermal Imager
The FLIR ThermoSight™ T70, which was selected for the USSOCOM Special Operations Peculiar MODification (SOPMOD), is now available to the law enforcement community. The T70 is an in-line, clip-on thermal weapon sight that utilizes a proven 640×480, 17µm detector and is effective on all weapons from carbines to .50 cal semi-automatic and bolt action sniper rifles. FLIR’s proprietary Shock Mitigation System™ maximizes system life and reduces recoil by 10x, even when used on high-shock weapons.
The T70?s long-wave infrared imagery is optimized for day scope magnification between 1x and 8x. Rugged, small, and lightweight, this high performance thermal imaging system doubles as a portable reconnaissance scope. The T70 uses either AA or CR123 batteries, which can be hot swapped in any orientation.
Features & Benefits
- Crisp imagery in complete darkness. Also “sees” through fog, smoke, dust, and many other obscurants, day or night.
- Multi-use design. Optimized as a direct view thermal sight. Can be used in front of a day optics as a clip-on, rail mounted thermal weapon sight. Is compatible with all combat optics and is rapidly adaptable to most weapons platforms. Accurate in direct view and clip-on modes. Designed to interface with scopes such as the Trijicon ACOG for the M-4, M-16, and similar weapons.
- Longwave thermal imaging sensor. Provides crisp imagery daylight through total darkness, fog, smoke, dust, and most obscurants.
- In-line configuration. Low profile minimizes height above rail, reducing interference with other devices and snag hazards.
- Ergonomic user interfaces. Allows operators to keep positive control of the weapon’s aimpoint while adjusting the sight.
- Easy to use quick detach locking throw lever. Compatible with any MIL-SRD-1913 Picatinny rail system.
- Multiple Control Options. A mini-joystick placed at the operator’s thumb when supporting the weapon under the handguard or at a user selected location via a wired remote control pad allows operators to control the sight and adjust the IR image without changing their hand positions.
- Adjustable magnification. Wide field for increased situational awareness and narrow field for identification and targeting. All compatible with standard day optical sights.
- Three zoom capabilities: 1X, 2X, and 0.5X. LR: Native FOV compliments standard RCOs.
- Bellows eye cup. Ensures covert handheld operation by eliminating illumination of the operator by the viewfinder. (Removed for in-line rail mounting with day optics.)
- Rugged, small, and lightweight. Minimizes impact on host weapon and reduces operator fatigue. Designed for extreme operating environments and tested to withstand thousands of rounds of rapid fire gun shock.
- Accepts multiple battery types. AA or CR123 (hot swappable in any orientation). No downtime, never have to turn the unit off.
- It’s all FLIR inside. FLIR controls the entire supply chain of the critical technology inside the T70 ensuring fast service and long term support.
T70 ThermoSight Specifications
|THERMAL IMAGING PERFORMANCE (640 X 512)|
|Sensor Type||640 x 512 17? VOx microbolometer|
|Field of View (Sensor)||9.4°?(H) x 7.5? (V)|
|Spectral Band (Display)||9.4°?(H) x 7.5? (V)|
|Magnification Options||1x, 2x and 4x|
|Spectral Band||7.5-13.5 ?m|
|Silent Operation||Inaudible beyond 1 m|
|Bore Sight Retention||Bore sight retention Holds boresight through extensive rounds of firing on a variety of weapon platforms|
|Video||RS-170 external video out (NTSC or PAL)|
|Power Requirements||2 or 3AA (lithium or alkaline) OR 1 or 2 DL 123 batteries (installed in any orientation)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6 hours continuous use with 3AA lithium|
|Power Rail Compatible||Accepts external power|
|IP Rating||IP 68 (20 ft. freshwater, 6 hr; 66 ft seawater, 2 hrs)|
|Operating Temp||-40°?C to +49°?C (-40°?F to +120°?F)|
|Storage Temp||-40°?C to +71°?C (-40°?F to +160°?F)|
|Shock and Vibe||Per MIL-STD-810F|
|DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT & MOUNTING|
|Dimensions||6.8” L x 2.8” W x 3.5” H (172.72mm L x 71.12mm W x 88.9mm H)|
|Weight||1.5lbs (0.69k) with batteries and mounting hardware|
|Mounting||Compatible with any Mil-Std-1913 Picatinny Rail System|
|Command and Control||Joystick: Palette, Polarity, Zoom, Digital Detail Enhancement Brightness/Contrast Windage/Elevation, and Menu
Menu: Calibration, Display, Mode (Clip-on), Weapon, External Video, and Laser (On/Off)
|T70 with adjustable quick detach throw lever mount, coupling lightshroud /eye relief, video output cable, remote control pad, batteries, operators manual, graphic training aid, lens cleaning kit, and soft carrying case|
|Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
*Please note that all sales of systems which contain lasers are restricted to USG and Law Enforcement Sales Only
*All orders must be accompanied with our End User Statement which can be requested through firstname.lastname@example.org, contacting us at 207-985-7110, or downloaded here. Once completed the form can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 207-985-3146. The 1-2 business days of processing time will begin after receipt of this completed statement.
**Please note: All shipments are sent with UPS Signature Required. Please ensure someone is available to receive package.
***No international orders. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Please inquire about our “Infrared Training Discount Program” when purchasing this camera!!!
- Detail Name 1: