FLIR T600bx Highest Quality Infrared Camera 55903-2822 (formerly 55901-4102)
Built for the Serious Infrared Professional and Utilities alike. The T600bx deliver the highest quality 640 x 480 thermal images and offer amazing features at a price unimagined 1-year ago!
Monroe Infrared is offering our own New Year’s Special savings on the FLIR T420, T420bx, T440, T460, T600, T620, T640 and T660 cameras. Call for details
The FLIR T600bx 55901-4102 features the best ergonomics allowing you to inspect all day with the latest addition to thermal imagings most flexible line of handheld cameras. Use this camera to locate electrical/mechanical problems, hot spots and other heat issues before they turn into costly failures and production downtime or electrical fires. Scan substation components, motor control cabinets, buss ducts, and breaker panels for non-contact thermal images and temperature measurements to assess conditions.
NEW! MSX Image Enhancement adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights problem locations
Industry Professionals – call to discuss special industry discount options
This camera comes with a 25 or 45 degree lens. Please specify when ordering. Pricing is the same.
A New High IR Resolution – Crisp thermal images with 480 x 360 resolution for better detection, pictures, and temperature measurements from long range.
- Exclusive Rotating Optical Block – Work smarter. Scan targets overhead, under objects and from tough angles effortlessly with the help of a lens that allows you to point 120 degrees up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
- MSX Enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definiton to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations
- Remote Control and Streaming Video via Wi-Fi – Control camera functions, stream video for live monitoring, and import images and data from the camera using the FLIR Mobile app on your smartphone or tablets so you can share critical information quickly from the field
- Auto-focus Precision – FLIR T Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy.
- GPS and Compass – Automatically adds geo-location data and camera pointing direction to images to include in reports
- Accuracy – Calibrated within +/- 2% of reading
- Multiple Measurements – Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto/hot cold markers
- Meterlink – Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings
FLIR T600bx 55901-4102 Infrared Camera Specifications:
- – Temperature range: -40°F to 662°F (-40°C to 350°C)
- – Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D); <0.04°C at 30°C
- – Digital Zoom: 4X Continuous
- – Focus: Manual or Automatic (one shot)
- – LCD Image Sketch: Draw on stored images using the touchscreen
- – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)
- – IR image with enhanced detail presentation
- – Frame Rate: 30Hz
- – Field of view/Minimum focus distance/FOV Match: 25° x 19° / 0.82ft (0.25m) / Field of View Match where Digital Image FOV adapts to the IR lens
- – Detector Type: Focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer 480 x 360 pixels
- – Lens: 30Hz
- – Display: Built-in touch-screen 4.3 inch color LCD (800 × 480 pixels)
- – Image modes: Thermal/Visual/Fusion/P-i-P/MSX (Resizable and movable ) and Thumbnail Gallery
- – Automatic image adjustment: Continuous/manual; linear or histogram based; possible to lock max, min or span temperature
- – Manual image adjustment: Level/span/max/min
- – Image Storage: 1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)
- – Image annotation: Voice (60 sec); text comments, Sketch
- – Periodic image storage: 7 seconds to 24 hours (IR) and 14 seconds to 24 hours (IR and visual)
- – Video Lamp and Laser Pointer: Built-in dual LED lamps plus onboard laser pointer
- – Laser Classification/Type: Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser: 1mW/635nm (red)
- – Set-up controls: Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery
- – Measurement modes: 10 Spotmeters, 5 Box areas, Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Delta T
- – Measurement correction: Reflected ambient temperature & emissivity correction
- – Humidity alarm: Including dewpoint alarm
- – Insulation alarm: Alerts to temperature difference indicating voids
- – GPS: Location data automatically added to every image from built-in GPS
- – Compass Indicates direction camera is pointing for target documantation
- – Video Recording in Camera and Video Streaming: Non-radiometric IR-video recording (MPEG-4 to memory card), Visual and Radiometric IR-video streaming (Full dynamic to PC using USB or Wi-Fi), and Non-radiometric IR-video streaming (MPEG-4 using Wi-Fi and uncompressed colorized video using USB)
- – Battery Type/operating time: Li-lon/ 2.5 hours, Display shows battery status
- – Charging system: In camera AC adapter/2 bay charging system
- – Shock / Vibration / Encapsulation; Safety: 25G, IEC 60068-2-29 / 2G, IEC 60068-2-6 / IP54; EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1
- – Dimensions/Weight: 5.6 x 7.7 x 3.7″ (143x196x94mm)/2.87lbs (1.3kg), including battery
FLIR T600bx Infrared Camera System Includes:
FLIR 55901-4102 Camera, SD Memory Card, 100-260V AC adaptor/charger, two Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply (with multi-plugs), FLIR Tools software, USB cable, video cable, Bluetooth® headset, lens cap, neckstrap, hard case, and User Manual
- Lease Options
- Interactive Camera Comparisons NEW!!!
- Camera Comparisons Chart
- Building Diagnostics Brochure
Please inquire about our “Infrared Training Discount Program” when purchasing this camera!!!
- T Series Building Science Imager
- MSX Enhanced Thermal Images