FLIR E60 INFRARED CAMERA 64501-0302 On Sale!!! Save $2500 Call or Email
You save $2,996.00 (37%)!
Don’t forget a nylon pouch and certification training with your investment in this outstanding high resolution thermal imager while it is on sale!
Buy with confidence from true infrared professionals. We are all certified thermographers, we use the equipment we train our clients on and that we sell. We are available AFTER the sale when you have questions. This is a high resolution, extremely sensitive thermal imager. If you have been considering investing in infrared this is the highest value investment we can recommend today. Remember – your FLIR infrared camera is warrantied on the detector for 10 years and will likely provide you excellent service well beyond that. Make a smart investment today!
NEW! MSX Image Enhancement adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights problem locations
Industry Professionals – call to discuss special industry discount options
FLIR E60 64501-0302 Infrared Camera Specifications:
- Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for easier interpretation of an image
- -4 to 1202°F temperature range
- 76,800 pixel resolution (320 × 240)
- Thermal sensitivity: < 0.05°C
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture
- Onboard 3.1MP digital camera
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display with auto-orientation
- 3 Spotmeters
- Image annotation (voice + text)
- 25° x 19° field of view
- 7.5 to 13µm spectral range
- Stores over 1000 radiometeric JPEG images on SD card
- Manual focus lens with 4x continuous digital zoom
- MeterLink technology embeds information from compatible clamp and moisture meters onto thermal images
- FLIR Tools Mobile connects to compatible smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth
Warranty: 10-Year Detector Protection, 5-Year Battery and 2-Year Parts & Labor
System Includes: FLIR 64501-0302 Camera, lens w/ lens cap, (2) battery, AC power supply battery charger, USB-mini cable, SD card w/ adapters, InstantReportt software, hard carrying case, and user manual.
Call to learn more and place your order. 800-221-0163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.
Please inquire about our “Infrared Training Discount Program” when purchasing this camera!!!
- E Series Imagers
- MSX Enhanced Thermal Images