FLIR Command HS307 NTSC 30Hz Thermal Night Vision Scope
FLIR Systems Inc. Command HS307 NTSC 30Hz 65mm hand-held Thermal Imaging Camera lets Law Enforcement officers see clearly in total darkness, giving them the undeniable tactical advantages they need to stay safe and operate effectively at night.
Also Available in other Video Output Formats:
NTSC 7.5 HZ
PAL 30 HZ
PAL 8.3 HZ
With trueNight Vision finally available to every agency, officers will have the information they need to make quick decisions, enhancing mission effectiveness, maximizing operational capabilities, and improving officer safety. H-Series Cameras by FLIR Systems Inc. Allow Law Enforcement and Military Officers see suspects in total darkness. H-Series FLIR Thermal Cameras provides a 320 x 240 resolution VOx microbolometer for half the cost of comparable cameras, giving officers excellent, high-fidelity thermal imagery that provides the detail necessary for cutting edge performance and improved detection and recognition ranges in total darkness, as well as through smoke, dust, and light fog. See better through camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions. Because FLIR Systems Inc. H-Series cameras see heat, not light, they are not fooled by suspects wearing dark clothes and hiding in bushes. Crooks can’t hide their heat, so they can’t hide from the H-Series Thermal Imaging by FLIR Systems Inc..
|Start up from stand-by:
|Thermal Sensitivity, Waveband:
||<50 mK @ f/1.0, 7.5 – 13.5 ?m
||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
||FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
||Manual, 2X E Zoom
||NTSC 30Hz composite video; RCA jack
||4 AA Batteries; NiMH, Li-Ion, or Alkaline
|Battery Life Operating (Stand-By):
||>6 Hours on NiMH batteries, (120 hours on NiMH batteries)
||IP-67, Submersible, 1 m drop
||-4F – 140F (-20C – 60C)
|Weight (incl. lens):
||1.45 lb (653 g) with batteries; add 0.7 lb (315 g) for 2x extender
|Size (L x W x H):
||10.42″ x 3.33″ x 2.62″ (256 x 84.5 X 66.5 mm)
||7 X 5
||(1.8 m x 0.5 m) 4,330′(1,320 m)
||1,115′ (340 m)
||(2.3 m x 2.3 m) 11,810′ (3,600 m)
||3,180′ (970 m)
Features of FLIR Systems Inc. HS307 Command 65 mm Thermal Device:
- Shuttered Eyepiece: Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder, helping the operator to stay covert.
- Rugged design: All-weather design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out law enforcement operations. It’s even submersible.
- Hot Shoe Attachment: The included “hot shoe” attachment provides power-in and RCA composite video-out connections while maintaining the camera’s tripod mounting capability.
- Radio Frequency Transmitter: Enables the transmission of thermal images up to 30 feet through the use of the optional wireless video receiver.
- SD Card Slot: Allows for easy field upgrades and the storage of captured still images and video evidence on the removable SD card.
- USB2 Connection: Rapid transfer of still images and video from the H-Series to a PC.
- Two-sided Hand Strap: Accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Battery Compartment: Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than six hours of continuous operation. H-Series also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and Lithium Ion AA batteries.
- Power: 6+ Hours of Operation / 5+ Days in Standby / Instant-On from Standby
- Image/Video Save: Records still images or video to SD Card
- Zoom: 2X Electronic Zoom
- Brightness: Adjusts 8 Levels of Screen Brightness
- Polarity: Switches between white-hot and black-hot display modes
- FLIR Systems Inc. HS-307 Command 65mm Thermal Imaging Device
- 4 AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Packing box
*All orders must be accompanied with our End User Statement which can be requested through email@example.com, contacting us at 207-985-7110, or downloaded here. Once completed the form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 207-985-3146. The 1-2 business days of processing time will begin after receipt of this completed statement.
**Please note: All shipments are sent with UPS Signature Required. Please ensure someone is available to receive package.
***No international orders. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.