Extech BR200 Video Borescope with Wireless Inspection Camera
The Extech BR200 is a flexible borescope with a 17mm (2/3″) camera and adjustable LED lights. It comes complete with a wireless removable display that records both video and images to a removable SD memory card.
The gooseneck is 1m (3ft long) and can be extended up to 3m (9ft) with up to two additional Extech BR200-EXTextensions (optional).
The Extech BR200 also includes a handy accessory package that includes a mirror for viewing around angles, a small hook and a magnet.
– Memory card for capturing images (JPEG) or video (AVI) for viewing on your PC
– Detachable wireless 3.5″ color TFT LCD display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from the measurement point
– 39″ (1m) flexible gooseneck with waterproof camera (17mm diameter) and 2 built-in bright LED lights for illuminating dark areas
– Captured videos and images can be viewed on the wireless monitor or transferred to your PC via the microSD card or USB cable
– NTSC or PAL operation with menus in 10 languages
– Ideal applications: water restoration, HVAC and refrigeration, electrical inspection, automotive, pest control
– Complete with 4 AA batteries, rechargeable display battery, microSD memory card with SD adaptor, USB cable, extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet), video interconnect cable, AC adaptor (100-240V, 50/60Hz), magnetic base stand, and hard case
– 4 AA batteries
– rechargeable display battery
– microSD memory card with SD adaptor
– USB cable
– extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet)
– video interconnect cable
– AC adaptor (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
– magnetic base stand
– and hard case