Certified Residential Thermography (CRT) Registration: Frankfurt, KY Mar 9-10, 2016
MIT Level 1 Thermography Certification (On-Site) - The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared toward the new infrared camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications.
KREIA members benefit through affiliation support and save an additional $100 off the registration cost for this course. Non-KREIA members who would like to take advantage of the associations’ $100 savings should hit their “back” button to return to the KREIA website and become a new member. If you do not wish to join KREIA no worries, we would still enjoy having you in class and helping you to learn and be successful with infrared!
You DO NOT need to own an IR camera to attend!! We encourage all residential home and building inspectors who do not own an IR camera yet to ATTEND CLASS FIRST and then decide which one is best for them. You can try out our demo cameras during class to help you learn and decide, too.
Read testimonials from your peers who have attended our many CRT classes in the last year
This class is geared to the new infrared camera user and veteran camera owner as well. The course focuses on thermal imager use for Residential Inspectors, Building, Restoration & Remodeling Professionals.
Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications as well as the confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge in use. Customers (including real estate agents) are getting smarter and expecting Home Inspectors to utilize the best tools available to provide them the highest quality inspection. Owning and UNDERSTANDING HOW TO USE an Infrared Camera is quickly becoming as expected and standard for Home Inspectors and Residential Building Professionals as using a Moisture Meter or Flashlight! Not being able to see with your eyes what the infrared camera can show you is no longer acceptable. Infrared is a powerful tool that helps you find today what could be a much bigger issue tomorrow and can help you STAND OUT as a valuable resource and partner to your customers.
The CRT Course earns home inspectors 16 ASHI CEUs
Certified Residential Thermographer Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, moisture vs. air infiltration/exfiltration, and many more.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands on IR Camera Applications Labs that simulate real-world home & building inspection infrared applications.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of Monroe Infrared’s CRT Thermography Certification course are based on the requirements utilized to satisfy the Standards of Practice for Home Inspector Professionals throughout the United States and Canada. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to recognize you and market both your knowledge and the company’s inspection services as complying with the written standards of practice and knowledge requirements for a certified residential thermographer. This class is not an ASNT NDT Level I Thermography course.
Please CALL 800-221-0163 with any questions and to register or send an email to email@example.com