Bacharach PCA® 3 Portable Combustion Analyzers
Bacharach PCA® 3 Portable Combustion Analyzers - Busy technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing rely on Bacharach’s PCA®3.
Busy technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing rely on Bacharach’s PCA®3. This lightweight handheld instrument is the industry’s first advanced portable combustion analyzer with a full color graphic display for superior visibility and user-friendly interface. Super bright backlighting, zoom display feature, dimming mode function and the most sensor configuration in its class provides the user with best-in-class instrumentation. In addition to the included Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensors, the PCA®3 can be ordered with CO (high), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) sensors or the sensors can be added in the field without down time, using the B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensor options.
PCA®3 is designed for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances. With sturdy metal gas and draft connectors and rugged construction plus simple operation and maintenance the PCA®3 is the new workhorse of the industry.
- Analyzer Functionality
- Directly measures and displays Flue Gas Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Stack Temperature, Draft, Differential Pressure, Combustion Air Temperature
- Optionally measures and displays Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Calculates and displays Combustion Efficiency (EFF), Excess Air (EA), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), NOx and Oxygen reference values
- Ten selectable fuels plus the ability to custom-load fuels
- Stores 1,000 tests (500 in memory and 500 in logged memory)
- Smart Sensors
- Instrument includes a pre-calibrated Oxygen (O2) sensor and a pre-calibrated B-Smart® Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor
- Unique B-Smart® sensor technology saves downtime and calibration costs
- Best-in-Class sensor configuration flexibility allows purchased configurations or simple upgrade in the field
- Sensor options include pre-calibrated B-Smart® NO, NO2, SO2 and CO high sensors
- Graphic Display
- 320 x 240 pixel full color graphic display for superior visibility
- Super-bright backlighting and zoom capability to ensure effortless readability in any low light boiler and furnace room situations
- Easily change language parameters to display in formation in English, French or Spanish
- Dimming mode function helps extend battery life
- Rugged Design and Construction
- Sturdy metal gas and draft connectors for added durability in the field
- Tough ABS housing with rugged rubberized over-molding and protective boot with magnet
- Detail Name 1: