Duct Blaster Series B 110V System
The development of the Minneapolis Duct Blaster® revolutionized performance testing of forced air distribution systems for builders, HVAC contractors, and utility DSM programs. The Minneapolis Duct Blaster® is a calibrated air flow measurement system designed to test and document the airtightness of forced air duct systems in both houses and light commercial buildings. The Duct Blaster fan is connected directly to the duct system in a house, typically at a central return, or at the air handler cabinet. With the remaining registers and grilles temporarily taped off, duct airtightness is measured by either pressurizing or depressurizing the duct system and precisely measuring the fan flow and duct pressure.
Standard Minneapolis Duct Blaster Kit Includes:
– The lightweight Duct Blaster fan weighs just 7 pounds, but delivers enough air flow (an amazing 1,500 CFM) to test the leakiest duct systems.
– Quick and accurate airtightness measurements from 10 – 1,500 CFM.
– Compatible for both pressurization and depressurization testing.
– The Duct Blaster can be easily used in new construction applications where a Blower Door can’t be used (e.g. before sheet rock is installed).
– The Duct Blaster can also be used as a powered flow hood to accurately measure air flows through the air handler fan, registers and grilles, and exhaust fans.
– Variable fan speed control (solid state).> Both 110V and 220V models available.> Padded nylon carrying case with shoulder strap.