HIKMICRO M20W handheld thermography camera is specially designed for larger areas requiring efficient inspections where the wider FOV captures more of the scene in one image. It’s equipped with a 256 × 192 resolution thermal detector, 50° × 37.2° fixed focus lens, and an 8 MP resolution visual camera. The 3.5-inch touchscreen displays crisp, clear images and streamlines camera operations. Imaging modes include thermal, visual, picture-in-picture and fusion of both channels. The M20W quickly identifies potential faults and quantifies the impact with accurate temperature measurements, providing detailed documentation to complete your inspections efficiently.
- High-sensitivity thermal detector with 256 × 192 resolution
- Supports multiple color palettes
- High-quality visual optical camera with 8 MP resolution
- Bi-spectrum image fusion, picture-in-picture preview
- Wide temperature measurement range: -20°C to 550°C
- High-temperature measurement accuracy: Max. (± 2°C/3.6°F, ± 2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- High-calibre 640 × 480 resolution 3.5” LCD touch display
- Long-distance laser light supplement for thermography targets
- LED light (torch) makes the device a flashlight if needed
- Supports 1×, 2×, 4× and 8× digital continuous zoom
- Supports remote captured images album access, download, and quick report with APP
Fully complete and ready to use system includes 2 rechargeable lithium ion batteries, 2-bay charger, cables, and hard shell protective case to keep your M30 safe and ready to use
Comparable in many way to the FLIR E8xt and FLIR E54, both of which have higher price points.
3 year bumper to bumper warranty ensures your system is working as expected out of the box and inspection after inspection for many, many years!
Talk/text with us, we’ll answer your questions and help you decide which infrared camera makes the most sense for you and your business!
Outstanding, compact, long-battery life, excellent performance for residential inspectors and professionals in every industry looking to “see” much better in the thermal spectrum to compliment their skilled & proven visual experience.
Hands-on training is your key to achieving the most success with Infrared! Zoom CRT classes now available. Click below to review the schedule and sign up.
Call 800-221-0163 or email email@example.com
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.
There are no reviews yet.