Geared to the new infrared camera user and camera owner, the Level I Thermography Predictive/Preventive Maintenance Certification focuses on thermal imager use for a variety of condition based monitoring, predictive & preventative maintenance and facility support applications. Attendees completing all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
This Course can be conducted on-site or in an area near you and can accommodate up to 25 students. Travel and lodging expenses are avoided as is lost time with family and work responsibilities. Our unique on-site program affords students familiar faces and surroundings for demonstrations and sample inspections with the Monroe Infrared instructor. Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications to put immediately into use.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of Monroe Infrared’s Level I course are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to certify you under ASNTs Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A provided it is consistent with your employer’s Written Practice.
Please CALL for Pricing and to Register for upcoming classes in your area: 800-221-0163
Return to Training Main Page