Our staff will come to your facility and train a group of up to twelve students. Students will learn how to successfully operate their infrared camera and use thermal imaging in conjunction with other energy inspection tools, such as blower doors, video borescopes, and moisture meters. An overview of the following topics will be
– Basics of Infrared Theory
– Understanding Energy Heat Transfer
– Types of Building Heat Loss
– Inspection Conditions Required
– Inside vs. Outside Inspections
– Creating Infrared Inspection Reports
Call to discuss your specific needs and and desires so we can develop a specific training plan for you.