HIKMICRO M11W handheld thermography camera is specially designed for inspections of larger objects and areas where a wider FOV captures more of the scene in a single picture.
- 27,648 thermal pixel resolution
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) < 40 mK (@ 25 °C, F#=1.0)
- Accuracy of +/- 2 degrees Celsius
- Wide temperature measurement range: -20°C to 550°C
- High temperature measurement accuracy: Max. (± 2°C/3.6°F, ± 2%), for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to
95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
- 640 × 480 resolution 3.5” LCD touch display
- Fixed Focus for crisp image capture and analysis
- 25 Hz image refresh frequency rate
- Long-distance laser light supplement for thermography targets
- Up to 8 MP visual camera for dual IR + Visual simultaneous image capture
Real-time video image sharing with mobile devices
Software allows for thermal tuning of captured images (level, span, color palettes, area boxes, spots, etc)
Quickly capture, adjust, analyze, make recommendations and finalizing your inspections
The M11 has a removable 16GB MicroSD card providing storage for up to 60,000 images or 10 hours of MP4 video. A 200 character text annotation or up to 60 seconds of voice notes can be added to Each image and video providing further information of a chosen target.
Multiple Image Presentation Modes allow for thorough review and inspection of target areas in both the visual and thermal spectrums
Fully complete and ready to use system includes 2 rechargeable lithium ion batteries, 2-bay charger, cables, and hard shell protective case to keep your M30 safe and ready to use
Comparable in many way to the FLIR E8xt and FLIR E54, both of which have higher price points.
3 year bumper to bumper warranty ensures your system is working as expected out of the box and inspection after inspection for many, many years!
Infrared Training and Thermography Certification
Learn more, earn more. 800-221-0163 email@example.com
Classes scheduled regularly in most states including AK, AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, and IL. Classes scheduled less frequently yet still available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, and HI