The FLIR TG267 lets you see and evaluate the hot and cold spots that can indicate serious issues. Ideal for commercial electrical, facility maintenance, and HVAC applications, this advanced thermal camera with a brilliant 2.4 inch screen reduces diagnostic time while simplifying repair and maintenance reporting. Patented FLIR MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) enhancement improves image clarity by embossing visual scene details on full thermal images, providing added context to help you accurately target potential faults and troubleshoot repairs. Record images to monitor maintenance history and reassure your customer that problems have been resolved.
IDENTIFY PROBLEMS QUICKLY
Measure a wide range of temperatures from -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F) with a true 160 × 120 IR pixel imager (19,200 pixels)
PRODUCE CRISP THERMAL IMAGES
Display and record MSX®-enhanced thermal images or visual images with temperature readings
WORK WITH CONFIDENCE IN RUGGED ENVIRONMENTS
Work safely and worry-free knowing that the IP54 enclosure can withstand a 2-meter drop and protect against dust and water
- Built-in Illuminator LED – 100 lumens, 6500 K flashlight
- Camera size (L x W x H) – 210 × 64 × 81 mm (8.3 × 2.5 × 3.2 in)
- Camera weight incl battery – 0.394 kg (13.9 oz)
- Detector Type – Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- Display – 320 × 240 pixel, 2.4 in color LCD
- FLIR Tools – Compatible
- Laser – Class 1 laser indicates the temperature measurement area; button-activated
Warranty – FLIR 2-10 warranty
There are no reviews yet.