The MR277 is the first FLIR building inspection system to combine the advantages of a high-resolution infrared imaging sensor, FLIR MSX image technology, laser pointer and Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) with advanced environmental sensors to help you quickly locate, clearly identify, and easily document problems.
• Scan large areas for moisture, air leaks, and more with the 160 × 120 thermal camera
• Easily identify both the context and the issue; MSX embosses physical details on thermal images for clear interpretation
• Pinpoint the exact location of problems with the integrated laser
• Scan for moisture with the integrated non-invasive pinless sensor
• Capture exact measurements with an external pin probe (included) and wide range of optional moisture probes
• Simplify documenting issues with the integrated digital camera
• Create a single file documenting thermal, visual, MSX, hygrometer readings, and laser location
• Download images and data via USB cable or upload via Bluetooth® to the FLIR Tools® App
IGM technology and a laser pointer isolate the area where you can use the integrated pinless moisture sensor for non-invasive readings or external pin probe for invasive measurements.
With automatically calculated environmental readings and a field-replaceable humidity/temperature sensor, the MR277 lets you finish the job and minimize downtime.
Connect to external devices with METERLiNK® and use FLIR Tools® to enhance troubleshooting and reports.
Clearly and accurately identify building-related issues
LOCATE PROBLEM AREAS FASTER
Quickly find moisture, air leaks, insulation voids, and more with thermal imaging that’s 4× the resolution of earlier IGM moisture meters.
DIAGNOSE EFFICIENTLY AND ACCURATELY
Pinpoint moisture issues with integrated non-invasive sensor, and capture accurate readings across the problem area with provided external pin probe and optional specialty moisture probes.
DO MORE IN LESS TIME
A single tool accelerates finding issues and documenting problems in one file with thermal and comprehensive visual imagery along with accurate hygrometer readings and laser location.
Visually identify hidden moisture with IGM
An 160 x 120, 19,200-pixel Lepton thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
Customize thermal images: select which measurements are integrated (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio), and choose from one of four color palettes (Iron, Rainbow,Ice, Greyscale); a lock-image setting prevents extreme hot and cold temperatures from interfering with images while scanning for issues
Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
Get precise readings
Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options