The FLIR EM54 is ideal for inspecting and troubleshooting HVAC/R ducting systems within residential, commercial, and industrial facilities. This meter can help you verify that duct inlets and outlets have the specified volumetric flow – a prerequisite to an efficient functional system. Featuring humidity, wet bulb, and dew point functions, the EM54 can measure deviations from proper relative humidity levels. Plus, the included Type-K contact temperature probe is useful to check electric motors and thermal equipment components for proper operating temperatures.
Anemometer Body Length: 50 mm (5.9 in)
- Anemometer Cable Length: 950 mm (37.4 in)
- Anemometer Vane Diameter: 70 mm (2.8 in)
- Auto Power Off (APO): Configurable from 5 to 60 min in 8 increments
- Housing material: Impact-resistant plastic
- Warranty: Limited 3 years
- Weight : 283.9 g (10 oz) with battery installed, no external probes