Value and Affordability
- 4X higher resolution than FLIR E6 featuring 76,800 (320 x 240) thermal pixel measurement
- Temp measurement from -4 to 482 degrees F (-20 to 250 degrees C) with ±2 percent or 2 degrees C accuracy
- Compact, rugged user-friendly design with vivid 3-inch color LCD display, wide-angle fixed-focus lens, intuitive 1-button controls
- Designed to enhance electrical, mechanical, and building diagnostics for users across key industries and professions
- Non-contact, non-destructive, non-invasive, intrinsically safe for all users providing outstanding ROI
Problems & Solutions
- Electrical Problems — Detect hidden electrical problems like loose connections, faulty wiring, and failing circuits.
- HVAC Problems — Discover leaky ductwork and troubleshoot heating, AC, and radiant flooring problems.
- Missing Insulation — Locate poor and missing insulation by comparing temperature differences with surrounding areas.
- Water Damage — Find and fix hidden water leaks before small issues turn into large, expensive problems.
- Air Infiltration — Reveal air leaks around windows, doors, and other building envelope structures.
- Mold and Rot — See temperature differences to expose moisture, avoiding extensive damage and health issues.
- Destructive Pests — Hunt down burrowing and nesting insects and rodents before expensive damage occurs.
FLIR E8 63908-0805 Infrared Camera Specifications:
|Accuracy||+/- 2°C or +/- 2% of reading|
|Resolution||320 x 240 pixels (76,800)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||< 0.06°C (60mK)|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 482°F (-20°C to 250°C)|
|MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement||Yes|
|Measurement modes||3 modes: 1 spot (center); 1 area box (Min/Max); Isotherm|
|Field of View||45°x34°|
|Min. Focus Distance||1.6ft (0.5m)|
|Radiometric JPEG via USB||Yes|
|Thermal color palettes||3: Iron, Rainbow, and Gray|
|FLIR Tools for PC and Mac||Yes|
|Battery Operating Time||~4 hrs|
|Built-in Digital Camera||640 x 480|
|Drop (2 meter/6.6 feet)||Yes|
|Weight (including battery)||1.27 lbs (0.575kg)|
Warranty: 10-Yr Detector Protection, 5-Yr Battery and 2-Yr Parts & Labor
System Includes: FLIR Product ID: 63907-0704 IR Camera, (2) batteries, External charging base, AC power supply battery charger, USB-mini cable, FLIR Tools software, hard carrying case, and user manual
FLIR E8 Product Datasheet
Remember hands-on training is your key to achieving the most success with Infrared!
Call to learn more and place your order at: 800-221-0163 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.