Problems & Solutions
- Electrical Problems — Detect hidden electrical problems such as loose connections, faulty wiring, and failing circuits.
- HVAC Problems — Discover leaky ductwork and troubleshoot heating, AC, and radiant flooring problems quickly.
- Missing Insulation — Locate poor and missing insulation by comparing temperature differences with surrounding areas.
- Water Damage — Identify and fix hidden water leaks before small issues turn into large, expensive problems.
- Air Infiltration — Reveal air leaks around windows, doors, and other building envelope structures.
- Mold and Rot — Visualize temperature differences to expose moisture, avoiding extensive damage and health issues.
- Destructive Pests — Hunt down burrowing and nesting insects and rodents before expensive damage occurs.
FLIR E6 Infrared Camera Specifications:
|Accuracy||+/- 2°C or +/- 2% of reading|
|Resolution||240 x 180 pixels (43,200)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||< 0.06°C (60mK)|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 1022°F (-20°C to 550°C)|
|MSX® Thermal Image||Yes|
|Measurement modes||3 modes: 1 spot (center); 1 area box (Min/Max); Isotherm|
|Field of View||45°x34°|
|Min. Focus Distance||1.6ft (0.5m)|
|Radiometric JPEG via USB||Yes|
|Thermal color palettes||3: Iron, Rainbow, and Gray|
|FLIR Tools for PC and Mac||Yes|
|Battery Operating Time||~4 hrs|
|Built-in Digital Camera||640 x 480|
|Drop (2 meter/6.6 feet)||Yes|
|Weight (including battery)||1.27 lbs (0.575kg)|
Warranty: 10-Yr Detector Protection, 5-Yr Battery and 2-Yr Parts & Labor
System Includes: FLIR Product ID: 63907-0704 IR Camera, (1) battery, AC power supply battery charger, USB-mini cable, FLIR Tools software, hard carrying case, and user manual
Hands-on training is your key to achieving the most success with Infrared!
Call 800-221-0163 to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VT, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VA, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.