REIMAGINED FROM THE HANDLE UP
SUPERIOR SPOT-SIZE PERFORMANCE
The E53’s spot-size ratio allows you to take the most accurate temperature readings on smaller targets, at farther distances.
FEATURES TO HELP YOU TROUBLESHOOT
The E53 measures up to 650°C (1200°F), offers 3 spotmeters and displays the max/min temperature within an area live, on-screen.
Customizable work folders, a built-in mic for voice annotation, and report generation features all help the E53 streamline your workday.
Improve Plant Reliability
Equipment failures are costly and can impact on-time delivery, so it’s important to find hidden problems early
- High-resolution infrared detector for crisp, detailed images
- Wide temperature ranges with optional calibrations up to 1500°C (2732°F)
- Superior spot-size performance for accurate temperature measurements on smaller, more distant targets
Increase Plant Safety
The E53 will help you diagnose and report electrical and mechanical failures before they lead to fires or explosions
- Detect temperature differences as small as <0.04°C (24° lens) for immediate identification of failing components
- MSX® image enhancement adds the depth and detail to image
Make Your Work Easier
FLIR designed the E53 camera with features that streamline your workday
- Rapid-response touchscreen with intuitive new user interface
- Convenient menu buttons allow for one-handed operation
- New folder and naming structure that makes finding images easier
- Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR clamps and multimeters
- Alarm – Moisture, insulation, and measurement
- Color alarm (isotherm) – Above, below, interval, condensation, insulation
- Detector Type – Uncooled microbolometer, 17µm
- IR Resolution – 240 × 180 (43,200 pixels); 24 degree lens
- Laser Pointer – Yes; dedicated button
- Spectral Range – 7.5 – 14.0 µm
- Compass GPS – Yes; automatic GPS image tagging
- Area Box – 1 in live mode
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Communication Interfaces – USB 2.0, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DisplayPort
- Storage Media – Removable SD card
- Video Out – DisplayPort over USB Type-C
- METERLiNK – Yes; several readings
- E53 datasheet Feb 2018
FLIR’s Educational IR Camera – Save 25% for educational use. To learn more how your educational institution can be approved, call or email today!
Superior MSX® scene enhancement
Patented MSX® technology is now even better, thanks to a re-design that brings the visual and IR cameras closer together
Industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty. FLIR backs up the Exx-Series with the best warranty in the business, for battery, body, and detector
Remember hands-on training is your key to achieving the most success with Infrared! Save $125 on any ITC Certification class and up to $325 for earlybird ITC registrations at least 31 days in advance of scheduled classes!
Call to learn more and place your order at: 800-221-0163 or email: email@example.com
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.