With our latest touchscreen interface at your fingertips, you’ll be able to instantly tap into multiple temperature measurement tools, image modes, archived JPEGs, and more so setting and getting it right is never a hassle. Plus get multiple measurements allowing you to add up to three box areas and three moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information. And new auto screen orientation lets you switch between landscape and portrait view to optimize your field of view while keeping the temperature measurement overlays upright on the LCD no matter how you hold the camera.
FLIR E50 64501-0201 Infrared Camera Specifications:
- Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) for easier interpretation of an image
- -4 to 1202°F temperature range
- 43,200 pixel resolution (240 × 180)
- Thermal sensitivity: < 0.05°C
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture
- Onboard 3.1MP digital camera
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display with auto-orientation
- 3 Spotmeters
- Image annotation (voice + text)
- 25° x 19° field of view
- 7.5 to 13µm spectral range
- Stores over 1000 radiometeric JPEG images on SD card
- Manual focus lens with 4x continuous digital zoom
- MeterLink technology embeds information from compatible clamp and moisture meters onto thermal images
- FLIR Tools Mobile connects to compatible smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth
Warranty: 10-Year Detector Protection, 5-Year Battery and 2-Year Parts & Labor
System Includes: FLIR 64501-0302 Camera, lens w/ lens cap, (2) battery, AC power supply battery charger, USB-mini cable, SD card w/ adapters, InstantReportt software, hard carrying case, and user manual.
Call to learn more at 800-221-0163 or email email@example.com.
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.