- The FLIR CM275 clamp meter combines thermal imaging with electrical measurement into powerful inspection, troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Through Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM), the CM275 provides a reliable way to identify hot spots and overloaded circuits from a safe distance. Confirm your findings with the clamp meter’s wide range of functions plus temperature readings. The FLIR CM275 also provides wireless connectivity for direct connection to FLIR Tools™ or the FLIR InSite™ professional workflow management app.
See more with your clamp meter
TROUBLESHOOT FASTER, MORE SAFELY
Quickly identify issues with IGM, without contact with panels, cabinets, or cluttered wires and cables that may present safety hazards.
VERIFY PROBLEMS, VALIDATE HOT SPOTS
Get accurate amperage and voltage measurements and center-point temperature readings. Also features a large display for data and image viewing.
DOCUMENT AND SHARE RESULTS INSTANTLY
Upload and organize electrical measurements and thermal images, share information with your team, and file reports while in the field.
- IR Resolution 160 × 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Sensitivity 150 mK
- Size (L x W x H) 43 x 89 x 241 mm (1.7 x 3.5 x 9.5 in)
- Warranty 10 Years on Product and Detector*’
- Weight 426 g (15 oz)
- Worklights Yes
CONNECTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Drop test 2 m
- Emissivity Settings 4 Presets with Custom Adjustment
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Color palettes Iron, Rainbow, Grayscale
- Display Size 2.4 in TFT screen
- Focus Fixed
- Gallery 8549
- Thermal Imaging Detector
- FLIR Lepton® microbolometer
- Field of View [V x H]
- 38.6° x 50.0°