Measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
The CO240 measures Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Air Temperature and Humidity, as well as Dew Point and Wet Bulb calculations. The user settable high alarm with audible beeper is perfect for conducting a quick check of CO2 level to help adjust the environmental conditions in an enclosed area, such as a greenhouse or nursery, to insure optimal plant grown. Complete with six AAA batteries, USB cable, PC software and soft case.
- Dual display of Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations and Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, or Wet Bulb
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Audible CO₂ warning alarm when concentration level exceeds high user set point
- Min/Max CO₂ value recall function
- Includes software and cable for on-line (real-time) datalogging to a PC
- Automatic Baseline Calibration function
- Data Hold, Auto Power Off (with disable), Low battery indicator
- Tripod mount (tripod sold separately)
- Complete with six AAA batteries, USB cable, PC software, and soft case
There are no reviews yet.