BR250 is a Video Borescope Inspection Camera with 9 mm camera diameter and 3.5 inch color TFT LCD Monitor. Ideal for Home Inspection (Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location); HVAC ( Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors); Automotive (View inside or around engines and transmissions); Industrial (Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines); Aerospace (Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage), and Government (Safety and security inspections) applications. Glare-free close-up field of view. Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32 feet from measurement point. Complete with 4 x AA batteries, micro SD memory card with SD adapter, USB cable, extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet), video cable, AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz), magnetic base stand, and hard case.
The gooseneck is 1m (3ft long) and can be extended up to 3m (9ft) with up to two additional Extech BR200-EXTextensions (optional).
The Extech BR250 also includes a handy accessory package that includes a mirror for viewing around angles, a small hook and a magnet.
– Detachable wireless color display can be viewed from a remote location up to 32ft (10m) from measurement point
– flexible gooseneck with waterproof camera (9mm diameter) and 4 built-in bright LED lights for illuminating dark areas
– Captured videos and images can be viewed on the wireless monitor or transferred to your PC via the microSD card or USB cable
– Menus in 10 languages: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Russian
– Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
– Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
– Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
– Government: Safety and security inspections
– Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
– Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage
– 4 AA batteries
– rechargeable display battery
– microSD memory card with SD adaptor
– USB cable
– extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet)
– video interconnect cable
– AC adaptor (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
– magnetic base stand
– and hard case