The 42500 Mini IR Thermometer provides fast temperature measurements without contact simply by pointing at the object being measured. The built-in laser improves aim by centering the measuring area. Readings are selectable in °F or °C and the backlit display allows readings in dimly lit areas. The temperature range is -4 to 500°F (-20 to 260°C). Applications include checking heating and A/C ducts, motors, bearings, tires, radiators, cooking grills, refrigerators and much more. Includes 9-volt battery.
- Temperature range: -4 to 500°F (-20 to 260°C)
- Built-in laser pointer for easy targeting
- Large backlit LCD display
- Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger released
- Auto power off