For more than 20 years, the Minneapolis Blower Door™ has been recognized as the best designed and supported building airtightness testing system in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and complete testing procedures developed by the Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster Trainer is the choice for utility programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors, builders, insulation contractors and weatherization professionals.
Standard Minneapolis TEC Trainer Includes:
– Folding frame with carrying case
– Red nylon cover with adjustable hole sizes
– Flex duct assembly for duct testing
– Duct attachment plate for easy connection to the Duct Blaster
– Zippered access panel
– Ring C for the Blower Door
– The hose kit provides all of the color coded, properly sized hoses that you need for testing
– Gauge bar to hang your Duct Blaster controller and gauge on the Blower Door frame
– Complete instruction manual that gives you recommended test configurations and the range of expected results.
– Carrying case for all parts
Must purchase either or both the Energy Conservatory Minneapolis Blower Door and Energy Conservatory Minneapolis Duct Blaster System separately.