Thermal Fusion image of steam leaking from a pipe due to insufficient insulation.
Some examples of mechanical equipment where thermography is used:
- Pumps: Overheated connections, fuse problems, overloaded electrical cables, etc…
- Process valves: Open, closed, leakage
- Storage tanks: Sludge levels
- Pipelines: Check if and where there are anomalies, for example locate build up of scale, etc…
- Motors: Overheating bearings, misalignment, overheated windings
- Conveyor belts: Overheated bearings
- Furnace inspections: With a special camera designed to “see through flames” for high temperature industrial furnace applications, ideal for monitoring all types of furnaces, heaters and boilers
Monroe Infrared works closely with Home Inspectors for both thermal imager selection & purchase and for thermography training. Call and speak with one of our Certified Thermographers before you purchase an IR camera. We’ll help you make the best choice and also help you really understand what to expect initially from your investment in this powerful tool. We are and will be here to answer your questions and help you after your purchase as well as before.
Monroe Infrared is pleased to offer the Home Inspector Professional discounted package pricing. Please let us know of any questions or to just confirm your understanding. We are committed to helping our clients make the best decision for their business while providing ongoing expertise and support to you after the sale.