Most professional infrared training, service, sales and support operations today believe strongly in the promise of Infrared Thermology for Medical Applications. Many such as Monroe Infrared Technology have visibly thrown their support forward and chosen outfits like Infrared Medical Solutions and Therma-Scan as partners in the ongoing effort positively support “getting the word out” about infrared’s power and promise for the future. Everyone is invited to take a moment to read about the amazing progress being made with respect to breast cancer and other cancer early detection. The links below will provide more details information.
- Thermology is the medical science that derives diagnostic indications from highly detailed and sensitive Infrared images of the human body
- Thermology is sometimes referred to as digital Infrared imaging and utilizes highly resolute & sensitive Infrared (thermographic) cameras
- Thermology is completely non-contact & involves no form of energy imparted onto or into the body
- Breast cancer screening utilizing infrared identifies and measures metabolic changes in a patient’s physiology & can see the effects of breast cancers while they are still in their earliest stages of development
- Studies indicate Infrared Mammography has been shown to identify specific indications of malignant breast disease five to eight (5-8) years before specific features are detected by X-Ray Mammography.
Infrared Medical Solutions offers medical practitioners seamless integration between the latest imaging technology and the highest quality image interpretation available in the world.
View our full line of Thermal Imaging Cameras:
For over 33 years Monroe Technology has been there for the professional thermographer. Monroe Infrared helps clients understand, select and train to maximize the value achieved with the right infrared camera. Contact us to discuss and review your applications, expectations and budget constraints.
The i-Series is a great tool for those who are in the trenches. Put the i-Series in your tool box today and use the power of infrared to visually detect problems before they detect you. Please contact us to discuss and review all of these as necessary to ensure you make the best decision for your business!