Thermal Fusion image of steam leaking from a pipe due to insufficient insulation.
Some examples of mechanical equipment where thermography is used:
- Pumps: Overheated connections, fuse problems, overloaded electrical cables, etc…
- Process valves: Open, closed, leakage
- Storage tanks: Sludge levels
- Pipelines: Check if and where there are anomalies, for example locate build up of scale, etc…
- Motors: Overheating bearings, misalignment, overheated windings
- Conveyor belts: Overheated bearings
- Furnace inspections: With a special camera designed to “see through flames” for high temperature industrial furnace applications, ideal for monitoring all types of furnaces, heaters and boilers
View our full line of Thermal Imaging Cameras:
For over 33 years Monroe Technology has been there for the professional thermographer. Monroe Infrared helps clients understand, select and train to maximize the value achieved with the right infrared camera. Contact us to discuss and review your applications, expectations and budget constraints.
The i-Series is a great tool for those who are in the trenches. Put the i-Series in your tool box today and use the power of infrared to visually detect problems before they detect you. Please contact us to discuss and review all of these as necessary to ensure you make the best decision for your business!