Companies with multiple facilities need consistency, reliability, and efficient cost controls. Energy accounts for almost 30% of the cost to maintain and operate commercial buildings today.
Energy Awareness & Conservation, Environmental Support & Sustainability
Corporations advertising strong support of these practices can be vitally important to their image and even their perceived value. Monroe Infrared recognizes these corporate needs and provides comprehensive Infrared Inspection Programs nationwide. Key advantages of partnering with professional and experienced infrared inspection companies include:
- continuity of process, reporting &results analysis
- consistency of scheduling, execution & billing
- centralized communication & information
- contractor performance auditing/pre-checks
- certified & experienced thermographers
- return on investment (ROI) measurements
- per location IR profile development & trending
- new construction in-progress & certification checks
Energy Audits, Electro-Mechanical (PM/PDM) Inspections, Flat Roof Scans. Corporation, insurance companies and those with multiple facilities should consider building a partnership program with a professional infrared services company. Energy costs are increasing steadily and rapidly. Energy loss due to controllable and correctable issues are best and most rapidly pinpointed by non-invasive, non-destructive and non-contact Thermal Imaging.
View our full line of Thermal Imaging Cameras: