IR Roofing Inspection Training
The Infrared Roof Inspection training course is tailored to infrared camera users or practicing thermographers who desire focused training on roof moisture detection and roof inspection surveys for low slope and built up roofs. This two-day infrared training course discusses roofing types, typical problems, and how to perform IR inspections to detect roof moisture. The course includes details on the thermal imaging equipment needed, procedures, and safety issues. It also covers limitations based on roof construction, insulation type and weather conditions. How to prepare infrared roof inspection reports, survey follow-ups, and tips for marketing and selling your services are also covered. Please note that this course does not cover inspections on shingled roofs.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
After completing this course, you will be able to:
· Explain the need to perform roof scans
· Describe basic roof construction and composition
· Describe how to perform roof inspections safely
· Describe several typical roof inspection and verification methods
· Describe the principles of the science of infrared
· Identify common roof moisture patterns including problems and non-problems
· Create a report using QuickReport software, and present IR results to property owner
· Describe common business practices
· Describe roof IR ventilation
· Describe IR drone best practices
Registration is regularly $1,095 and includes course instruction and course materials. Your cost for on-line or in-person, save $70 – net cost $1,025. Please call us at 800.221.0163 or email the office with questions.