Monroe Infrared is proud to offer FLIR’s newest T500 series thermal imagers in the FLIR T530 and T540. Priced at $9,995 and $13,995 respectively, FLIR redesigned the from the handle up to deliver the absolute best performance, resolution, and sensitivity of any pistol-grip handheld thermal camera on the market today. Each unit can be ordered with a 24 or 42 degree lens. Incremental lenses (14, 24, 42 degree) are $1500 each, $1400 when purchased at the same time as the camera.
The new T500 Series cameras are packed with features you need to quickly troubleshoot electrical distribution and mechanical systems, evaluate building insulation and moisture conditions, and inspect hundreds of other industry application systems so you can avoid failures, increase facility safety, maximize uptime, improve comfort, reduce air quality issues, and increase efficiency of support systems.
- Interchangeable, auto-calibrating lenses
- Up to 464 x 348 (161,472) Infrared Resolution
- FLIR’s Best MSX image enhancement
- UltraMax processing for 4x pixel resolution
- A larger, 4 inch display that’s 25% brighter
- A responsive new interface that’s more intuitive
- Improved organization and reporting options
Learn more and review full brochure details:
• 180° rotating optical block and vivid 4” capacitive touch screen
• Up to 464 x 348 pixel native resolution (161,472 points of measurement)
• Fast and precise laser-assisted autofocus
• Laser distance and on-screen area measurement
• Customizable work folders
• Intelligent, interchangeable AutoCal™ lenses
• Industry-leading FLIR 2-10 warranty
FLIR UltraMax is a resolution-enhancing, proprietary technology available only on FLIR T-Series thermal cameras. UltraMax increases the resolution of thermal images taken with the E75, E85 and E95 by 4 times, providing a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy while preserving all radiometric data. For the E75, this means 320 x 240 pixel thermal images can be converted to 640 x 480 pixels. This allows for more detailed analysis of smaller components with the thermal imager because more pixels improve the camera’s distance to spot size ratio. In order for this to be possible, UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. Each image is slightly offset from the others due to natural human movement. This data is then combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target area. The image below shows an example of how UltraMax enhancement works.
FLIR MSX Thermal Fusion
While thermal images provide descriptive temperature data, they often lack details that are easily visible with the naked eye such as words and numbers. It’s because of this that identical digital images are often necessary when analyzing and reporting on thermal images. With FLIR MSX, the need for digital reference images is virtually eliminated. That’s because FLIR MSX extracts the high-contrast highlights from the built-in visible camera images and then etches these details onto corresponding thermal images. This is also possible with thermal videos. The images below were taken with a FLIR thermal camera and show the differences in clarity and detail between MSX and standard thermal images.
Find Hidden Deficiencies
Uncover hard-to-find building envelope deficiencies and moisture penetration, and measure the area of the damage on-screen.
- Detects temperature differences down to 30 mK for early identification of air leaks
- MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors
- True 42° field of view (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens
- Measure area (m2 or ft2) of moisture intrusion on screen with data from laser assisted autofocus
Increase Plant Safety
The Exx-Series improves plant safety by helping you diagnose and report electrical problems before they result in fire or damage.
• Detect temperature differences down to 30 mK for immediate identification of failing components
• Interchangeable lenses, from wide angle to telephoto, offer complete coverage of near and far targets
• Lenses auto-calibrate with camera for the most precise temperature readings
• MSX® image enhancement adds the depth and detail to image
Call to learn more and place your order. 800-221-0163 or email email@example.com
Complete your infrared investment with professional thermography training and certification. Both onsite and regionally offered classes scheduled regularly in most states including AZ, NV, WA, CA, TX, IL, WI, TN, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, AL, NJ, PA, UT, NY, NH, OH, IN, KY and IL. classes scheduled less frequently yet can still be available in OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, OK, MO, MI, MS, ME, NH, VT, RI, MA, CT, DE, NM, HI and AK. Onsite Classes can be scheduled anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii with sufficient lead time.