This course will cover heat transfer and infrared radiation science with a detailed explanation of the functionality of FLIR ExaminIR software. Course participants will discover how to properly set up the camera and software for optimal image presentation, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
Students registered for this course should have a basic understanding of heat transfer and infrared theory. It is recommended that all students complete the online Getting Started with R&D Thermography Systems and Thermography Basics courses before the class.
The course will consist of the following:
- Review theories behind infrared thermography and heat transfer
- Compare system components of thermal and photon-based camera systems
- Discuss the effects of emission, reflection, and transmission on IR camera measurements
- Learn how to correct measurements when imaging through windows
- Use spectral filters to enhance measurement and imaging results
- Hands-on IR camera set-up and FLIR ExaminIR software connection and operation
- Attendance for 100% of the classroom time
- Active participation in any lab exercises and/or class discussion
**A copy of FLIR ExaminIR Max software with license dongle is included with tuition.
Non scheduled at this time
Don’t see a training scheduled in your area? Our niche is to bring thermography classes to our clients, often at their facilities, anywhere in the USA and sometimes the outside country, too. If you have a few to a couple dozen people who will benefit from professional thermography training conducted locally to reduce travel cost and time away from work & home, give us a call. We may be able to set up a class just for you or in your area!
Call us toll free at 800-221-0163 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org