Monroe Infrared is partnered with the Infrared Training Center (ITC) which is the largest infrared training company in the world. Register for ITC classes through Monroe Infrared and save money. Same classes, lower cost for you! Call us or send an email to learn more. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Level I FLIR GF309 Furnace Inspection training course is a four day class geared to the FLIR GF309 (or equivalent) furnace camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of industrial furnace applications. This course addresses GF309 setup and operation, Level I heat transfer and physics, furnace applications and measurements, as well as inspection methods and analysis methods using FLIR Tools+. It is highly recommended that each student bring a laptop with FLIR Tools+ pre-installed or arrange for rental as image analysis is a significant portion of this course.
Each student will learn how to perform inspections with their FLIR GF309 furnace camera which can provide temperature readings across the entire surface of a heater/boiler/furnace and will help them to inspect faster, work safer and avert unscheduled shutdowns. Images, video and radiometric video from the FLIR GF-309 are internally recorded for analysis in the field or back in your office. Attendees who complete all training course requirements will receive a Level I Infrared thermography certification.
- Introduction to thermal imaging, learn what the camera “sees”
- Image interpretation, manipulation and analysis
- FLIR GF309 camera operation – setup to record still images, movies and radiometric sequences
- Learn basic thermal science and heat transfer
- Learn basic infrared physics and identify several methods to measure emissivity of furnace tubes
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images
- Reporting – Learn how to report your findings with FLIR Tools+ IR reporting software, including how to create panorama images
- Avoid costly mistakes – distinguish between true energy and reflected energy
- Learn and understand several other applications for IR within your facility
03/28/2017 03/31/2017 Baton Rouge, LA
Don’t see a training scheduled in your area? Our niche is to bring thermography classes to our clients, often at their facilities, anywhere in the USA and sometimes the outside country, too. If you have a few to a couple dozen people who will benefit from professional thermography training conducted locally to reduce travel cost and time away from work & home, give us a call. We may be able to set up a class just for you or in your area!
Call us toll free at 800-221-0163 or email to email@example.com