Earlybird $335 Savings on ALL classes through May 31! No 31-day advance purchase requirement for earlybird registration discount through May 31st only! Regularly $2200, earlybird registration just $1865.
Save on IR cameras and IR equipped DJI and Autel drones.
All classes listed will match those on the Infrared Training Center website
Professional IR support after class to ensure your greatest success
The Level II Electrical Infrared Thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I and Level I Electrical thermographers who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications with a specific emphasis upon Indoor and Outdoor Applications. Attendees completing Level II Electrical infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II Electrical thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I/Level I Electrical infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes – ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of Electrical predictive maintenance thermography and overall Electrical infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for electrical predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
- Click here for a Level II Electrical Thermography Training topical outline.
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.