Monroe Infrared is partnered with the Infrared Training Center (ITC) which is the largest infrared training company in the world. Register for ITC classes through Monroe Infrared and save money. Same great classes with a lower price tag for you! Call us or send an email to learn more and register: email@example.com
The Infrared Mechanical Inspection training course is designed for infrared camera users or practicing thermographers wanting focused training on mechanical inspection. This course discusses typical mechanical problems and their potential impact on the operation of a facility. Learn how to perform infrared mechanical inspections, document IR survey results and prepare reports. This two-day course focuses on commercial and industrial mechanical systems from valves, heat exchangers, bearings, belt drives, gear boxes, tanks, insulation systems, HVAC, etc… Performing infrared mechanical inspections and preparing reports are discussed in light of infrared camera equipment needed, safety and efficiency.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss how to utilize thermal imaging systems for mechanical inspection applications
- Apply good mechanical inspection safety procedures
- Describe different equipment inspection methods
- Recognize typical thermal patterns associated with mechanical faults
- Collect quality data and account for effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images
- Select severity criteria useful for mechanical inspections
- Report your findings with infrared analysis and IR reporting software
- Avoid costly mistakes – distinguish between hot spots and reflections, and direct vs. indirect readings
Non Scheduled at this time
Don’t see a training scheduled in your area? Our niche is to bring thermography classes to our clients, at their facilities, anywhere in the USA and sometimes outside country, too. If you have a few to a couple dozen people who will benefit from professional thermography training conducted locally to reduce travel cost and time away from work & home, give us a call. We may be able to set up a class for you or in your area!
Call us toll free at 800-221-0163 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org