Our in-person and zoom classes offer the same great material and presentation while eliminating the geographical limitations that many of us have.
We cut off registration for classes 1-week prior for ZOOM classes to ensure training material is delivered on time.
TEXT or CALL 207-985-7110.
The Certified Residential Thermographer course counts for a variety of state CE’s
16 CE’s – Washington, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and New Jersey
15 CE’s – Ohio (in-person and in-state only)
14 CE’s – Florida
8 CE’s – Indiana (in-person and in-state only)
4 CE’s – North Carolina
3 CE’s – Massachusetts and Maryland
Texas TREC Provider #10290 – CRT Approval number 26276
Live Zoom Registration
$795 per person
Early Bird $695 – Save $100!
ASHI and InterNACHI provide 16 CE’s for the CRT Zoom Class.
Other states are being contacted for continuing education approvals and will post here once received.
“I just completed Monroe Infrared’s two-day Certified Residential Thermographer (CRT) class via Zoom. It was definitely worth the time and money. Bill is very knowledgeable and presented the course material in an understandable format. I highly recommend the course to all home inspectors.”
– Bob Hayes
“I took (the) CRT class at a conference. Worth every penny!”
– David Clegg
“I’ve been waiting to take the CRT class at a location near me but jumped at the opportunity when it became available using Zoom. I don’t feel I missed the experience of “in person” sitting in a classroom. I got the same material, got to ask the same questions, and had the same experience from the comfort of my own home. The information was better than I expected. I now feel comfortable pulling the infrared camera out in front of clients, and I know what I am talking about. Thank you for the awesome class!”
– Ryan Reichert
“The CRT class was great! The information was laid out in an easy-to-understand manner. We were able to take the class over Zoom which is not always offered. It really did seem like an in person experience. I would definitely recommend it to others.”
– Chuck Carpenter
Bill Heath, Professional Multi-Inspector shares his opinion on the value
of the Certified Residential Thermographer Certification
Residential Inspector Infrared Course Benefits
(view course outline)
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. No experience in infrared (thermography) is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, moisture vs. air infiltration/exfiltration, and many more.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands-on IR Camera Applications Labs that simulate real-world home & building inspection infrared applications.
Please call us with any questions and/or register for an upcoming class at 800-221-0163 or click on the CRT Schedule to get more specifics and register online.If a minimum of 10 students are not registered 3 weeks prior to class, that particular class may be rescheduled.
The CRT class is not an ASNT NDT Level 1 Thermography four-day course.
Time to Renew Your CRT Certification?
The CRT certification is in effect for 3 years. Renew your CRT certification through any of the following paths:
- Attend a 1-day recertification refresher class on the second day of a class and pass the current CRT final exam – cost is $295 – Note: You will not receive State CE’s for a one-day class.
- Attend and complete the 2-day CRT class to revisit and recertify and pass the current CRT final exam – cost is $395; for Ohio CRT Graduates who want to earn 15 CE’s, the two-day recertification class at HITI of Ohio is $395.
- Complete all requirements of a Level 1 class (or Level 2) and send us your Certificate. This renews your CRT certification to coincide with the 4-year term your Level 1 is in effect. CRT graduates receive $300 discount off the Infrared Training Center’s current $2,300 registration cost.
CRT graduates needing to Recertify, please call 800-221-0163 to register for a class.
Help us build a class with your chapter or state home inspector organization or association. We also work with multi-inspector firms bringing CRT training right to you anywhere in the USA.
Registration is $795 for all ZOOM and in-person CRT classes. Registration more than 30 days of any CRT class is $695. The CRT class is geared to the new infrared camera owner and user and the course focuses on thermal imager use for Home & Building Inspectors. Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications as well as the confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge to use. Infrared is a powerful tool that helps you find, identify, quantify and communicate today what would be a much bigger issue to your customer tomorrow.
Certification – Attendees successfully completing all training course requirements, including a course examination, will receive confirmation as a Certified Residential Thermographer from one of the recognizing home inspector associations. Recognized by ASHI, CAHI, CREIA, GAHI, FABI, InterNACHI/TPREIA, MAHI, MeCHIPS, NCLHIA SEHI, OAHI, VAHI, WAHI. The CRT class is now approved in many licensing states for CE credits.
*** Some state continuing education credits and/or training locations impact whether an Early Bird discount can be offered. Confirm on the specific scheduled class registration page which will detail if the Early Bird is available.