ZOOM CRT Class – June 16 & June 23rd – New Format During Peak Season!
June 16 - June 23$595.00
This is a “live” interactive class with the same curriculum as our regular CRT class. REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO STARTING DATE SO YOUR MANUAL WILL ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE CLASS!
We are trying something new!! Rather than the two-day CRT class held in consecutive days in the same week, this class will be held on two Wednesdays in consecutive weeks. Some Home Inspectors have said they can’t miss two days in one week during peak season so let’s try this format for a change!
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on the last day.
- A CRT manual will be shipped to students about one week before the class.
- Everyone needs to have both a working webcam and microphone.
- Students need to download the Zoom program to your computer. If you need to test Zoom, just let us know.
- Bill Fabian, our instructor, will send an email to each student with a link to the training on Thursday morning. Class starts at 9:00 am EST. Please sign in to the training before 9:00 am. Late students are disruptive to the rest of the class!
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time):
Wed., June 16: 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
Wed., June 23: 9 AM – 5:30 PM.