ZOOM CRT Class with Bill Fabian – Dec. 21 & 22
December 21 - December 22
This is a “live” interactive class with the same curriculum as our regular CRT class. REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO STARTING DATE SO YOUR MANUAL WILL ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE CLASS!
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- This class is a two-day commitment – Thursday and Friday, with an exam on Friday afternoon.
- A CRT manual will be shipped to students about one week before the class.
- Everyone needs to have both a working webcam and microphone.
- Students need to download the Zoom program to your computer. If you need to test Zoom, just let us know.
- Bill Fabian, our instructor, will send an email to each student with a link to the training on Thursday morning. Class starts at 9:00 am EST. Please sign in to the training before 9:00 am. Late students are disruptive to the rest of the class!
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time):
Mon., Dec. 21: 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
Tues., Dec 22: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.