ZOOM CRT Class – 02/10 & 02/11
February 10, 2022 - February 11, 2022$595.00
This is a “live” interactive class with the same curriculum as our regular CRT class. REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO STARTING DATE SO YOUR MANUAL WILL ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE CLASS!
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on the last day.
- A CRT manual will be shipped to students about one week before the class.
- Everyone needs to have both a working webcam and microphone.
- Students need to download the Zoom program to your computer. If you need to test Zoom, just let us know.
- Bill Fabian, our instructor, will send an email to each student with additional class information on the prior week. Please respond to his email; then he will send you the ZOOM link. Class starts at 9:00 am EST. Please sign in to the training before 9:00 am. Late students are disruptive to the rest of the class!
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time):
Thurs., Feb. 10: 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
Fri., Feb. 11: 9 AM – 5:30 PM.