January 17, 2024 - January 18, 2024$595.00 – $695.00
The Certified Residential Thermographer (CRT) class is a customized two-day class specifically for home inspectors.
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Applications for moisture issues, electrical safety issues, HVAV systems, photovoltaic systems, critters, and more.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on last afternoon.
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
- Upon successful completion of the class, Graduates become Certified Residential Thermographers with use of the CRT logo in their marketing materials.
This class will be held in accordance of ASHI New England
If Attending In-Person Training
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 8 AM Local):
Wednesday and Thursday, January 17 & 18, 2024, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Local