NEW **ITC Level I Furnace Inspections Certification – Virtual Classroom
September 19 - September 22$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
ITC Level 1 Furnace Inspections Certification
This course addresses camera setup and operations, heat transfer and physics, furnace applications, and temperature measurements as well as inspection
This class will teach students which gases can be found with FLIR optical gas imaging cameras and leak size limitations. Some basic infrared theory and heat transfer concepts will be introduced to build a strong foundation.
Infrared courses are developed and taught by ITC’s Level III, ASNT Level III, or EPRI Level III Instructors. ITC’s domestic and international training staff includes several Level III thermographers certified by ASNT and BINDT with over 100 years combined infrared thermography applications experience. The Level II infrared training courses are taught by certified instructors with extensive experience in a wide variety of infrared thermography and thermal imaging applications.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a training certification for optical gas imaging camera usage
- Basic infrared physics and the range of methods for measuring the emissivity of furnace tubes
- How to distinguish between true energy and reflected energy
- How to interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images
- How to use thermography analysis software and create simple, easy-to-understand reports
- Understanding other applications for IR within your facility
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
(Presented 9:30am – 6:00 pm ET)
Required Course Materials
• IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through FLIR by calling 866-477-3687 ext. 1. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive an Optical Gas Imaging Infrared Thermography Certification.
Learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and SNT-TC-1A guidelines published by ASNT American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of ITC’s courses are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
• 32 hours (24 ITC certification renewal credits)
Our instructor led training classes cover basic camera operation. We highly recommend viewing one of our free on demand courses for your specific FLIR camera before coming to class. Please visit http://www.infraredtraining.com to view available courses.
Please note that on demand courses may not be available for some camera models. If a course is not offered for your camera type, please refer to your user’s manual. All manuals and datasheets for FLIR cameras can be found at
http://support.flir.com. For other vendors please visit the vendor’s website
NOTE BELOW – ONE TICKET MEANS ONE CLASS REGISTRATION SEAT
If Attending In-Person Training
8AM – 5PM Local Time
If Attending Virtual Classroom
9:30AM – 6PM ET