Live ZOOM Certified Residential Thermographer Class 8/14/23 – 8/15/23
August 14 - August 15$595.00
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Applications for moisture issues, electrical safety issues, HVAV systems, photovoltaic systems, critters, and more.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam at the end of day 2.
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
- Upon successful completion of the class, Graduates become Certified Residential Thermographers with the use of the CRT logo in their marketing materials.