**ITC Level I Thermography Certification – Virtual Classroom
August 1 - August 4$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on how thermography is used for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications.
No previous thermal experience is necessary, but students are suggested to have an IR camera available to them for the live sessions. If you need a camera, please call Monroe Infrared at 800.221.0163.
Sign up and we’ll mail you your course manual and supplies, as well as login credentials for the live on-line class. Once you complete all of the course requirements, you’ll receive the coveted ITC Level 1 certification – the Gold Standard of professional thermographers.
Course currently available for US students only, due to advance shipment of course materials & content. ITC Level 1 ZOOM Classes now send a link to download class reference materials during the first day Online Zoom class.
Infrared Course Benefits
– Review the best practices of thermography including factors that impact measurement accuracy, the required conditions for a successful inspection and important safety consideration
– Analyze thermal images, prioritize anomalies and create simple reports using the latest infrared inspection software.
– Discover how to take simple temperature measurements of targets by learning the fundamentals of emissivity and reflectivity.
– Learn the core concepts of heat transfer and how it impacts both imaging and temperature measurement.
– Develop IR camera operation skills that are essential for collecting quality data with your thermal imager.
– Learn the fundamentals of thermal imaging for reliability maintenance, building envelope analysis and roof moisture applications. No previous experience necessary!
– Gain experience with hands-on exercises that build your foundational knowledge of camera operation while re-enforcing the concepts of heat transfer that are taught throughout the week.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
(Presented 9:30am – 6:00 pm ET)
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
Please have an IR camera to use in class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through Monroe Infrared by calling 800.221.0163. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
No previous thermography experience is required.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification and a wallet ID card.
Level 1 learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
• 32 hours (24 ITC certification renewal credits)
• Building Performance Institute, Inc. has approved this course for 16.5 BPI continuing education units.
• InterNACHI approved for 32 CEU’s.
• This course is eligible for 32 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs
NOTE BELOW – ONE TICKET MEANS ONE CLASS REGISTRATION SEAT
If Attending Virtual Classroom
9:30AM – 6PM ET