**ITC Online Level 2 Thermography Certification (Presented 10am – 6pm ET)
July 19 - July 22$1,875.00 – $2,075.00
ITC will be teaching this industry-standard Thermography certification classes on-line. This is the same course, taught by the same expert thermography instructors, as in-person Level 2 courses, but available from your home or office.
The Level 2 infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing Level 2 infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level 2 thermography certification.
Students are suggested to have an IR camera available to them for the live sessions. If you need a camera, please call Monroe Infrared at 800.221.0163.
Sign up and we’ll mail you your course manual and supplies, as well as login credentials for the live on-line class. Once you complete all of the course requirements, you’ll receive the coveted ITC Level 2 certification – the Gold Standard of professional thermographers.
Course currently available for US students only, due to advance shipment of course materials & content.
Infrared Course Benefits
– Review the best practices of thermography including factors that impact measurement accuracy, the required conditions for a successful inspection and important safety consideration
– Analyze thermal images, prioritize anomalies and create simple reports using the latest infrared inspection software.
– Discover how to take simple temperature measurements of targets by learning the fundamentals of emissivity and reflectivity.
– Learn the core concepts of heat transfer and how it impacts both imaging and temperature measurement.
– Develop IR camera operation skills that are essential for collecting quality data with your thermal imager.
– Learn the fundamentals of thermal imaging for reliability maintenance, building envelope analysis and roof moisture applications. No previous experience necessary!
– Gain experience with hands-on exercises that build your foundational knowledge of camera operation while re-enforcing the concepts of heat transfer that are taught throughout the week.
Regular registration fee of $2200 USD includes course instruction and course materials. You save $125 registering with Monroe Infrared or save $325 for the Early Bird registration, if you register 31 days or more in advance!
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through Monroe Infrared by calling 800.221.0163. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy to: email@example.com
Level 2 learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Building Performance Institute, Inc.: 16.5 BPI CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits