**ITC Online Level 2 Thermography Certfication (Presented 10am – 6pm ET)
November 16 - November 19
The Level 2 infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing Level 2 infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level 2 thermography certification.
students are suggested to have an IR camera available to them for the live sessions. If you need a camera, please call Monroe Infrared at 800.221.0163.
Sign up and we’ll mail you your course manual and supplies, as well as login credentials for the live on-line class. Once you complete all of the course requirements, you’ll receive the coveted ITC Level 2 certification – the Gold Standard of professional thermographers.
Course currently available for US students only, due to advance shipment of course materials & content.
Infrared Course Benefits
– Review the best practices of thermography including factors that impact measurement accuracy, the required conditions for a successful inspection and important safety consideration
– Analyze thermal images, prioritize anomalies and create simple reports using the latest infrared inspection software.
– Discover how to take simple temperature measurements of targets by learning the fundamentals of emissivity and reflectivity.
– Learn the core concepts of heat transfer and how it impacts both imaging and temperature measurement.
– Develop IR camera operation skills that are essential for collecting quality data with your thermal imager.
– Learn the fundamentals of thermal imaging for reliability maintenance, building envelope analysis and roof moisture applications. No previous experience necessary!
– Gain experience with hands-on exercises that build your foundational knowledge of camera operation while re-enforcing the concepts of heat transfer that are taught throughout the week.
Regular registration fee of $1995 USD includes course instruction and course materials. You save $125 registering with Monroe Infrared or save $325 for the Early Bird registration, if you register 31 days or more in advance!
• IR Camera – suggested for exercises throughout the course
• IR Reporting Software – please have software installed prior to class.
• Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your registration or fax it to 603-324-7791 or email@example.com
Level 2 learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Building Performance Institute, Inc.: 16.5 BPI CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits